Marketing and On-Line Sales Manager – Fort Lauderdale, FL
Website Synuity Staffing & Recruiting
Our client is an international inflatable boat dealer representing Brig Inflatables and Fluid Watercraft who caters to the recreational and commercial boating market.
The company has one retail outlet in Annapolis along with a growing list of distributors throughout the county. Sirocco has five locations in Australia.
We are seeking an individual to develop and implement the company’s internet marketing campaign with a host of additional back and front office responsibilities that support sales.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage online presence to increase visibility and sales.
- Guide the development and implementation of a new company web site, which will be built by a website vendor. Once launched, maintain site.
- Manage social media.
- Create and implement strategy for page optimization/s, google ad words, and other online marketing methods.
- Manage outside online platforms: Boats.com, yachts.com, craigslist, etc. List products, channel leads to sales staff, removing sold product, etc. Identify new platforms suitable for Sirocco products.
- Take the lead role in industry events such as young professional’s in yachting, etc.
- Assist with the planning and execution and boat shows with the goal of taking on a lead role.
- Attend all shows
- Improve upon current print material (Lower priority than online actions)
- Support the dealer network’s marketing needs
- internal walk-in sales
- Collaborate with the (to-be-hired) Parts Manager to manage content on a Sirocco “parts’ web site. Photograph, write descriptions, etc. on a merchandise sales platform.
- Strong focus on quality, integrity, customer satisfaction and professionalism
- Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media
- Experience with marketing and/or internet sales is preferred
- Experience working in establishing and building strategic SEO and Google campaigns
- Entrepreneurial spirit to support a growing new business
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction
- Setting and obtaining both short and long-term goals
- Bachelor’s Degree. Marketing preferred but not required.
- 3 years of related work experience. Marine industry preferred but not required.
- Possess a valid US driver’s license.
Pay and Benefits:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal/Sick Time.
- Healthcare (beginning in 2018)
- Salary: $35,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year