Outboard Rigger, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Website Synuity Staffing & Recruiting
Client is an international inflatable boat dealer representing Brig Inflatables and Fluid Watercraft who caters to the recreational and commercial boating market.
As an Outboard Rigger, you will be required to carry out all aspects of outboard rigging responsibilities including: hanging engines and installing gauges, controls and electronics. You must be self-motivated, punctual, disciplined, and capable of working independently while staying on task. Must be able to listen and take direction. Team player.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Mounting and rigging of all major outboard brands
- Install and repair of vessels 12v DC systems
- Perform basic electronics installations, VHF, GPS, Depth sounder, etc.
- Install and repair of outboard hydraulic steering systems
- Forklift driving
- Taking classes or courses as needed to advance your technical skills
- Inventory control of the materials used for the job
- Keeping the work area clean and presentable daily
- Perform other duties as required by management including overtime during busy periods
- 2 + years of mechanical and electrical experience, preferred
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Certification from an accredited school a plus
- Possess a valid US driver’s license
Pay and Benefits:
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal/Sick Time
- Healthcare (beginning in 2018)
- Salary: $18 -$30 per /hour